When every detail matters, your best choice is Henry Homes!
* Highly trained and knowledgeable custom home specialist to guide you through your new home decision making process.
* We have a site built Show Home that you can experience as we personalize, design, and build a custom home that is unique to you and your family's needs.
* Henry Homes offers individually designed floor plans and can accommodate both affordable quality and luxury designs.
*Slab options starting at $105/sf and raised homes starting at $135/sf.
* Established Preferred Lender Relationships with direct line lenders to assist with the "sometimes difficult" process of financing. Henry Homes recognizes that in our economy the need for strong business partnerships is essential to our customers success and has partnered with a local lending institution of the highest quality, to guide you through this important step.
* Experienced staff to assist with in house blueprint design, and local drafters that work closely with Henry Homes to ensure quality is maintained and met by working hand in hand with the same draftsmen and engineers.
* An in house color selection room designed with you in mind. The color selection room saves family's time by creating an in house experience you can count on. At Henry Homes we can pick out all of the colors and products for your new home so you can spend more time where it counts with family and loved ones.
* Personalized sales to construction commitment. Henry Homes believes in being there with you every step of the way. Once the lending has been established, once the design has been created, and once the home has been personalized, Henry Homes commits to help you through any concerns that may arise on surveys, land preparations, or any other land improvement needs.
* Pre-construction meeting once your family is ready for construction. You will be invited to have a one on one for final review of all the important decisions we have made along the way. Communication is key and this is where the plans and file will be communicated thoroughly with your personal builder to ensure everyone is on the same page.
* 2-10 Warranty
BUYING DECISION SIMPLIFIED
Buying a new home is one of the largest investments you will ever make, which is why it’s important to ensure your home comes with protection. As a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW) builder member, Henry Homes, LLC provides every home we build with 10 full years of structural home warranty protection from the nation’s leading home warranty company.
What does being a 2-10 HBW member mean for your home? 2-10 HBW only accepts the best builders into their program. To become a member, Henry Homes, LLC went through an extensive screening process that measures our building practices against strict underwriting guidelines to ensure we maintain a high quality product in addition to a careful inspection of our workmanship.
With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty contract that explains what is covered as well as a maintenance booklet to give you tips on how to care for your home. In addition, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
WHAT’S COVERED?* • 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components. • 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems. • 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.